2400-2440 Homer Watson Blvd., Kitchener, Ontario
Conveniently located in Southwest Kitchener immediately north of Hwy 401 interchange; 2400-2440 Homer Watson Boulevard, has been developed at the corner of Homer Watson Boulevard and Conestoga College Boulevard (formerly New Dundee Road) directly across from Conestoga College — one of Ontario's fastest growing colleges, with enrollment growth of more than 42 percent over the last five years and boasts an enrollment of over 40,000 part and full-time students. Southwest Kitchener is experiencing tremendous growth. That strong growth is continuing in both residential and commercial sectors due to direct access to Hwy 401 and easy arterial access to other neighborhoods in Kitchener, Waterloo and Cambridge. With such rapid growth, we have recognized the need to continue to develop our site at 2400-2440 Homer Watson Boulevard.
- Current Tenants: McDonalds • Petro-Canada • Tim Horton’s • TSC Building Store • Mr. Lube
- Located adjacent to Conestoga College.
- Homer Watson @ Conestoga Blvd. has a very high traffic count
- In excess of 52,000 cars daily.
- Build-to-suit opportunity available.
*For Leasing Information Please Call (519) 433-0634*